11/19/13

TLC SUCCESS AFFIRMATION.

last class mmg super best coz mmg terbeliak mate sorang2 bile dengar amanat dr CDM Salha Zain...
ape yg di amantkan dlm class adalah ape yg kite kene buat dan praktikkan..
insyaa allah...nnt noly entry psl n k..

what is the highlight for today??
haaaa.....n first time ever dengar nih!
mmg class hri sbtu hari tue totally different!!

before end of class hri tue, there is a special affirmation for us TOP LEADERS CIRCLE from k,salha..


TLC SUCCESS AFFIRMATION

1) I AM A SUCCESSFULL INTERNET MULTI-MILLIONNAIRE
2) I AM A MONEY MAGNET
3) WEALTH COMES TO ME FROM ALL DIRECTIONS
4) I AM FOCUSED,PERSISTENT & HAVE UNLIMITED POWER
5) I SPARKLE WITH VITALITY AND ENERGY
6) I AM OPTIMISTIC & BELIEVE THINGS WILL ALWAYS WORK OUT FOR THE BEST
7) MY KIFE IS FUN + REWARDING
8) I AM RECEIVING WEALTH, HEALTH,INTELLIGENCE,STRENGTH IN ABUNDANCE EVERYDAY!!


best x affirmation nie?? og]f kos mase lafazkan meremang bulu roma...this is like a promise to myself..
terus terang noly ckp, being in TLC is really different and xd rase janggal atau tersisih dlm group nie..

everyone is always be there for u...we are from various background but we are 1 family..
i really love to be one of TLC members..

lets join me to feel good as this...u will never found this outside..


loves, noly 0107607302

No comments:

Post a Comment