1/12/14

A YEAR "YOUNGER" AND MY 2014 RESOLUTION!!

 

alhamdulillah...another year of excitement...
a beautiful day start with a smile and abundance of positivity...

a great January have started and what is our target for this year??
me, today 12.01.14, is a new me...im turning up younger!!!hahaha..perasan lebih kan...

hopefully today is my lucky day!! it a year of 26!! omg, time flies so fast and i cant recall back what have exactly happened on my 25?? no matter what happened, that is a PAST and surely we cannot turning back the time..

so what we should do is to MOVE ON!!

so many thing happened and every of it is a learning process for me to be a better muslimah...
Alhamdulillah....in a year 2013, i move out from my comfort zone and the road that im taken is the one that i enjoy the most and it brings a lot of happiness for me and my loves one..

last year was super duper important year for me...u know why??
I CHANGED MY LIFE..

the words change can brings to many definitions...what i found out was, a BETTER ME..
of course it hard to change from an ordinary lifestyle to a new environtment and experiences..

but our life need changes...changes means u are stepping out from your ordinary life routine to something that u not used to..by regular practice, surely u can get familiar..

WHY I MOVE OUT FROM MY ORDINARY LIFE??

1 thing that im sure is to find what i wanna have in my life..what i can give to people i loved?? what makes me happy?? what can i give to benefits others?? and what is my self satisfaction??
gives and share values with other people and in return more valuable things will come to u..
Insyaa Allah...:)

lets focusing on our target for this year!!

PARENT'S TARGET
i wanna bring them to a place where everybody is desired to go...insyaa Allah..i will put my strong effort on it!!
i know that Allah is always helping me out...i just need to continuously praying that 1 day i can surely bring them here..
if u guys still have parents, do appreciate them damn much..dont ever ignoring them..
love them as much as u can while they still alive...:)



HEALTH TARGET
thanks to Allah coz still giving me chances to stay a live..i will more concern about myself and drink a lot of water...consistantly consuming my miss pinky bb plus collagen and wearing my best buddy premium beautiful korset...now i changed to cangkuk yg ke 2...yeayyy!! alhamdulillah...what a great result...:)
not forgotten, always be positive in whatever circumstances...that leads u to a better lifestyle..



RELATIONSHIP TARGET
will move to next level up on this 1.2.2014...hopefully everything will be fine..
wish to spend more time with my old friends that i miss the most...wanna recall back the friendship memories before entering into a new world...


TRAVEL TARGET
I wanna grab this SHAGHAI TRIP for free!! all sponsored and cant wait to execute the plannn within this 4 months!! who wanna join me, lets do this...bkn senang nk dpt trip free melancong nie..alang2 org da nk bg free, why not kan..kt shanghai nie bnyk action movie yg dah box office like fantastic 4, mission impossible n etc..sure will enjoy kt sane...
SHANGHAI WO LAIII!!


DREAM CAR
im actually not  a car people sgt but i love this model the most!! suits me well...
alahaiii...im melting each time this baby beemer passed me by...
each time jugak my heartbeat will starts to uncontrolled...
insyaa Allah...we dont have to pay to dream big!! so why not we aim something high right??
i nakkkk!!
 


BUSINESS TARGET
do lots of saving by generating more income this year...helping out my biz partners and do together to achieve our goals..CDM 2014!! it is achievable as long as our effort is equal to our dreams..
follow a copy paste methods from mentors and gain as much as possible knowledge to skill up in this business...everybody is going through the same techniques and they are success!! not just 1 but many had proved it...so i really believe that if we be a good follower, one day, we will be a good leaders!!


actually i have a lots of target for this year..but the main targets had been written up and i need to fill in the blank spaces with doa and effort...
insyaa Allah...if u guys have targets to achieve, DONT THINK IT, INK IT..
u need to write down your target so that you will not forget..do a separate target that u wanna achieve...by doing this, we will always remember..

u all can start to write down your 2014 resolution...
lets make this 2014 happen!!!

loves,
noly

No comments:

Post a Comment